Edward Benner, Entertainment Editor 2016-17

Edward Benner, Entertainment Editor 2016-17, Entertainment Editor

Senior Edward Benner is an Entertainment Editor for The Patriot and jcpatriot.com.  This is his first year on staff and first year taking journalism. Benner is the captain of the cross country, outdoor track, and mock trial teams. He is the president of National Honor Society and is involved with Envirothon, Service Honor Society, and German Honor Society. When not doing schoolwork or running, he enjoys playing guitar, collecting and listening to vinyl records, and analyzing films.  Edward Benner can be reached for comments at [email protected].

All content by Edward Benner
Summer movies to watch out for

Summer movies to watch out for

Edward Benner, Entertainment Editor
May 11, 2017
Many art pieces, including the one placed outside of the AVAM, feature mosaic work. This medium is showcased throughout the museum as various sculptures are done in this style.

Ticket to creativity

Edward Benner, Entertainment Editor
April 12, 2017

Baltimore Museum of Art

Edward Benner, Entertainment Editor
April 12, 2017
Firefly Music festival is a four day music experience that brings together some of the most popular artists on the planet to Dover, DE each year. This years lineup includes headliners The Weeknd, Muse, Twenty One Pilots, Chance the Rapper, and Bob Dylan.

Firefly preview

Edward Benner, Entertainment Editor
April 3, 2017
Are you looking for the perfect song to capture the romance in your life? Here are The Patriots picks for the top ten love songs of all time.

Top 10 love songs

Edward Benner, Entertainment Editor
March 22, 2017
The 89th Academy Awards were held on Sunday, Feb. 26. The night included many surprises, including a best picture winner mix-up between La La Land and Moonlight. Featured below are the winners along with who Edward Benner thinks should have won at the Oscars.

Oscars: Who should have won?

Edward Benner, Entertainment Editor
March 3, 2017
If you like this song, then try this

If you like this song, then try this

Edward Benner, Entertainment Editor
February 24, 2017
Mixing Mediums

Mixing Mediums

Edward Benner, Entertainment
February 17, 2017
Vinyl records have made a rapid return into popular culture.  With record sales increasing, and more young people engaging in the method of listening, analogue technology appears to be the way of the future.

Records spin into the future

Edward Benner, News Editor
October 18, 2016
News Editor Edward Benner reveals his top five albums of 2016 so far. His top picks include Kanye Wests The Life of Pablo as well as albums from David Bowie, Car Seat Headrest, Beyoncé, and Radiohead.

Best albums of 2016 (so far)

Edward Benner, News Editor
September 19, 2016
Load More Stories
Activate Search
Edward Benner