Lauren Becker, News Editor 2016-17

Lauren Becker, News Editor 2016-17, News Editor

Junior Lauren Becker is a News Editor and Managing Editor for The Patriot and jcpatriot.com. This is her first year on staff and second year taking journalism. Outside of The Patriot, Becker runs cross country as well as track and field, and she is a member of the National Spanish Honor Society. Becker enjoys hiking, playing with her dog, and eating pistachios. Lauren Becker can be reached for comments at [email protected].  

All content by Lauren Becker
Senior Carly Cobo races to the finish line at the Spiked Shoe Invitational at Stevenson University on Saturday, Sept. 23. The womens cross country team finished their season in last place at the IAAM A Conference championships

[PHOTO] Women’s Cross Country

Anna Sullivan, Entertainment Editor
November 17, 2017
Members of the 2016-2017 Patriot Staff pose together for a picture during the Quill and Scroll Honors Society induction ceremony on Tuesday, April 4, 2017. The Baltimore Student Media contest, the Columbia Scholastic Press Association, and the National Scholastic Press Association recognized individual staff members as well as the entire staff for their work on last years paper.

Members of The Patriot win awards

Lauren Becker, Media Chief
November 15, 2017
STEM Coordinator Michael Monaghan addresses his class while senior Sahil Menon eats his lunch. This year, STEM meetings were moved to lunch rather than being held during students’ off mods.

STEM meetings switch to lunch mod

Lauren Becker, Media Chief and News Editor
October 31, 2017
The nurse sent home a collective 23 students on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this past week. As a consequence, a false rumor has spread that school will close.

Flu hits hard

Lauren Becker, News Editor
February 22, 2017
The bees last buzz

The bees’ last buzz

Lauren Becker, News Editor
November 23, 2016
French exchange students pose for a photo while watching the football game against Palotti on Oct. 14. The exchange students will be in the U.S. for two weeks before returning to France on Oct. 21.

French exchange students arrive

Lauren Becker, News Editor
October 17, 2016
Load More Stories
Activate Search
Lauren Becker