Beverage Brawl: Starbucks and Coffee Coffee

Coffee Coffee and Starbucks battle it out in the Beverage Brawl to see which coffee shop has the best holiday beverage

December 8, 2017

Coffee Coffee: Starry Night Latte

Taste- 5

The Starry Night Latte is unlike any holiday beverage. It is unique in its flavor, with elements of hazelnut, toffee nut, and chocolate, which combine to create a delectable drink. The blend of multiple flavors gives a one-of-a-kind and savory taste to the hot beverage.

Price- 3

For a local business, Coffee Coffee’s prices are comparable to coffee corporations like Starbucks. A 12-ounce Starry Night Latte costs $3.95, but customers are paying for a quality drink as well as great service, while supporting a small business.

Look- 4

Unlike Starbucks, Coffee Coffee does not have a signature holiday cup, but the presentation is still impressive. Coffee Coffee’s cups are stamped with their unique purple logo. The latte itself is topped with art, making their coffee much more impressive than their corporate counterparts.

Holiday Feeling- 5

Although the Starry Night Latte is not your average Christmas drink, it still creates a holiday feeling with its winter flavors. The hazelnut and toffee flavors add a cozy feeling. If you’re looking for a different kind of beverage, this drink is for you.

Caitlin Kennedy is an Entertainment Editor for The Patriot and jcpatriot.com.