• :

Concerts: the key to a fun summer

During the summer, it is easy to slump into boredom quickly. Live music is an excellent way to expand your music taste while also giving you something to do. Here are the top five concerts to get tickets for this summer.
1. Drake: It’s all a Blur Tour- Rapper Drake is going on tour for his most recent album: Her Loss. Drake comes to Capital One Arena in D.C. on July 28 and 29. He will also be performing at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on July 31 and August 1. The tour is in partnership with rapper 21 Savage as he is a co-author of Her Loss. It is also rumored that he will have more guest rappers appear throughout the tour. Ticketmaster has a six-ticket limit, and tickets range from $270 to $3,000.
2. Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks- Music legends Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks are on tour playing some of their top hits. The pair come to Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia on June 16. Although it’s not in the summer, the two will play at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore on October 7. Tickets range from $140 to $1,500 with an eight-ticket limit.
3. Paramore: This is Why Tour- Paramore is an indie/alternative band touring their sixth studio album This is Why. The band comes to the Capital One Arena in D.C. on June 2, and the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh on June 11. Ticketmaster has a four-ticket limit, and tickets range from $160 to $800.
4. Pixies: Doggerel Tour- The Pixies are an indie band who has just released their 16th studio album, Doggerel. The band plays at the Atlantis in D.C. on June 6, the Met in Philadelphia on June 9, and the Anthem in D.C. on June 10. Pixies will be on tour alongside the band Franz Ferdinand and singer Bully. Ticket prices range anywhere from $69 to $400.
5. Noah Kahan: The Stick Season Tour-
Noah Kahan is on tour for his fifth studio album, Stick Season. He comes to Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia on June 9. Tickets range from $240 to $730, and there’s a six-ticket limit. A portion of the proceeds are being donated to mental health treatment centers.