• :

Watch all of the drama unfold on ‘Dance Moms’

Now Streaming
‘Dance Moms’ is an eight-season reality television show about dance students on the Junior Elite Competition team at Abby Lee Miller’s Dance Studio. The show focuses on the relationship between the dancers and their mothers.
Dance Moms is set in Abby Lee Miller’s Dance Studio in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In later seasons, the show switches in between the original studio and a new studio in Los Angeles, California.
The show follows a group of competitive dancers as they compete in across the country. The most important of these competitions is Nationals in which the company performs at the end of every season.
In each episode, the dancers have one week to learn a new dance before the upcoming competition. Certain dancers get the opportunity to learn multiple dances per competition. They perform solos, duets, and trios.
In addition to the dancers, the show tells the story of the dancers’ mothers. The moms entertain viewers by creating excessive drama.
One of the show’s most entertaining moms is Jill Vertes. She is obsessed with getting her daughter Kendall into the spotlight. Jill and Kendall’s first appearance on the show was in the second season, and they have been in the show ever since.
Jill’s desire for Kendall’s success leads her to leave the dance studio shortly after her arrival on the show. Jill and Kendall end up back at Abby’s studio later in the season. Jill stirs up a lot of drama between the other moms, compelling viewers to come back for more.
Another mom who stands out is dancer Chloe’s mom, Christi Lukasiak. Christi and Chloe are original cast members. Christi often finds herself in arguments with Abby and the newer moms.
Dance Moms originally aired on Lifetime TV and ran from 2011 to 2019. Now the show can be streamed on both Hulu and Disney+. Hulu has all eight seasons of the show while Disney+ has seasons one, two, and seven.
There are 231 total episodes, and the average episode is 43 minutes long. Each season averages 28 episodes.
If you are looking for an entertaining and comedic reality show to watch, check out Dance Moms.