• :

Fall drinks are back at Starbucks and Dunkin’

It is that time of the year when the fall drinks are out. Whether you like a cold and refreshing drink, or a warm, soothing one, here are some that might spark your taste buds.
Let’s start off with everyone’s favorite store, Starbucks.
If you love pumpkin, the pumpkin spice latte is for you. Starbucks calls it “Our signature espresso and steamed milk with the celebrated flavor combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. Enjoy it topped with whipped cream and real pumpkin-pie spices.”
This latte as a grande, has 390 calories, 50 grams of sugar, and 14 grams of fat. This drink is perfect for people to enjoy a warm and cozy drink on a perfect autumn day.
Another drink for pumpkin lovers from Starbucks is the pumpkin cream cold brew. Unlike the pumpkin spice latte, this drink is iced.
As a grande, this drink has 250 calories, 31 grams of sugar, and 12 grams of fat. This cold brew is sweet and refreshing with a hint of fall to it. It is a good drink to keep you both energized and refreshed.
Now let’s move onto Dunkin.
For the first time ever, the nutty pumpkin coffee makes an experience at Dunkin. This coffee combines Dunkin’s original iced coffee with a pumpkin spice swirl, a shot of hazel, and whipped cream. This drink can also come iced or warm, so it is perfect if you’re cold and need something warm or cold if you’re craving something refreshing. Unfortunately, Dunkin does not provide their drinks with a nutritional menu.
Finally, there’s the classic pumpkin spice latte. Yes, I covered this at Starbucks too, but this drink is very different from the latte at Starbucks.
This drink is available iced or hot and has sweet pumpkin and vanilla flavors. It also has warming spice and espresso mixed with milk. Another part of this drink that your tastebuds will love is that it is topped with whipped cream, cinnamon dusting, and caramel drizzle.
This drink is perfect for any sweet tooth anytime, anywhere. Once again, the nutritional chart menu isn’t provided.
Now, if you’re like me and love fall, go out and get these drinks as soon as possible. Go and enjoy it with a friend or even by yourself.
Either way, these drinks are phenomenal.