• :

‘The Return to Bloody Nights’ is perfect game for this Halloween night & season

“The Return To Bloody Nights,” a point-and-click horror game, is based on the franchise ‘Five Nights at Freddy’s.’

The story is about an old pizzeria from 1983 where you, the nightguard, is asked to hold down the place during the night shift, but not everything goes as planned.
This game’s story is not too in-depth and is not the focus of this game as it is more gameplay-based surrounding its elements of horror. This game has no official age rating.
The main objective is surviving six minutes each day for a total of five days and two bonus days while you keep the enemies out of the office with six total enemies: two bunnies, two bears, and a puppet with different patterns.
This game is not easy as you have a limited amount of power to use and can only see through low-quality cameras, which is done on purpose. The controls are the easy part, and you just need to move your mouse and click on either door beside you and behind you.
The first few nights are easy, but as you progress, more horrifying well-designed enemies appear. From a puppet to a bear, this game is terrifying with great animations and some of the best sound design I have ever heard from other games that have more funding and development. The game elements like great graphics, sound design, and animations really bring this game together and boost this rating exponentially.
If you are new or experienced, you should pick this up to try as it is free. The only negative is it is only on PC as of now, meaning, no consoles like Xbox or PS4, and no mobile. This will make the game less accessible. This review was conducted with a PC made for gaming and high performance.
Get this game if you have a PC or desktop. If you are a beginner with point-and-click games, as it is tough, it gives you a margin for error at the start. The game’s attributes like graphics, sound design, and animations are all amazing. This game is free, and all the positives listed versus the one negative makes it a must-download for anybody, from new to veteran gamers.