• :

Holiday movie continues to dazzle audiences

That first time in New York City during Christmas is always exciting. This is super exciting for Buddy the Elf as he has just recently learned he isn’t a true elf and his dad lives in New York City. Follow along with Buddy as he roams the city making friends along the way.
            Starring in Elf is Will Ferrell as Buddy the Elf. Elves are known to be super small and petite but not Buddy. Buddy is actually a human, not an elf. He sneaks into Santa’s bag on Christmas Eve as a baby and ends up growing up with the elves and assuming he is one.
In Elf, you get to follow along as Buddy leaves the North Pole to find his dad who is on the Naughty List. Buddy then heads down to hectic New York and goes through many adventures to find his father.
This year is a big year for the production because it is the 20th anniversary of when it was released.  Streaming channels including TBS and TNT played Elf throughout November, and MAX, Hulu, and all AMC theaters will be streaming it throughout December.
This movie provides a good laugh for all age groups. Through the entire movie, Buddy makes situations awkward. For example, he walks in on another character while showering and they sing together before she realizes he is in there.
Buddy also doesn’t understand that he is a grown man walking through New York City dressed as an elf. To him, this seems normal, but he is really an outcast in society walking through a major American city.
According to Rotten Tomatoes, the “Tomatometer” is at 85%. If you don’t understand what this means, it means that 85% of the people who have watched Elf have truly enjoyed and loved it.
Overall, this movie is enjoyable to watch for all ages whether you’re with your family, by yourself, with friends, or even your pet.
This movie must be watched during the holidays. It will without-a-doubt put you in the Christmas spirit.