• :

Starbucks brings in the holiday season

This year Starbucks released five winter holiday drinks on November 2, 2023, including a brand-new design and taste.
One brand-new drink that they released this year is Iced Gingerbread Oat Milk Chai. The prices of all drinks vary from $4.00 to $6.00, depending on the size of cup you order.
The new drinks include Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulee Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte, and the all-new Gingerbread Oat Milk Latte.
The Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte is made with blonde espresso, almond milk, sugar cookie-flavored syrup, and red and green sprinkles on top. The sugar cookie flavor comes though strongly in the drink, and the almond milk pairs well with the blonde espresso.
Carmel Brulee Latte is a blend of espresso, steamed milk, and caramel brulee sauce, and it’s topped with whipped cream and caramel brulee bits. This drink has a potent sweet caramel brulee flavor, and the caramel brulee bits add a nice crunch.
Chestnut Praline Latte has espresso, steamed milk, and chestnut praline syrup; it is topped with whipped cream. This drink is warm and cozy with chestnut flavor and steamed milk.
The Iced Gingerbread Oat Milk Chai drink was supposed to be gingerbread notes, with a blend of chai spices and creamy oat milk. The drink was more of a cinnamon based drink with only small notes of gingerbread.
The Peppermint Mocha drink features an espresso roast with milk, mocha sauce and peppermint flavored syrup. This drink is topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. The mocha flavor comes through in the drink nicely with the peppermint syrup.
Along with the new drinks, Starbucks also came out with holiday pastries and treats. This includes Cranberry Bliss Bar, Gingerbread Loaf, Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop, Snowman Cookie and Sugar Plum Cheese Danish.
The Gingerbread Loaf is a baked ginger-spice flavored loaf with sweet vanilla icing. The Snowman Cookie is a basic sugar cookie with vanilla icing. The Sugar Plum Cheese Danish is a cream-cheese filling surrounded by Danish, topped with a plum spread. The Cranberry Bliss Bar has a sconce-like texture with the perfect number of dried cranberries, and the Peppermint Brownie Cake pop is a moist chocolate cake covered with a white chocolate frosting with pieces of crunchy candy cane.