• :

Tis the season for the holiday drinks

It is the time of year when Starbucks and Dunkin’ come out with their holiday drinks.
This can range from fall to Christmas drinks. The holiday drinks usually last until the second week of January. Some of the big companies that come out with holiday drinks are Starbucks and Dunkin’.
Starbucks released its fall drinks on August 24 this year which will last until the second week of January.
They came out with six new drinks including the Pumpkin Spice Latte, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, the Apple Crisp Oat Milk Macchiato, the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Latte, and the Iced Apple Crisp Oat Milk Shaken Espresso. People always look forward to this time of year.
Dunkin’ released their fall drinks on August 16 this year. These drinks include the Pumpkin Spice Latte, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, and the Apple Crisp Oat Milk Macchiato. These can range from hot to cold coffees at any time.
Both companies have done a lot of advertising with TikTok, Instagram, and even ads on Snapchat. Their main platform was based on getting celebrities to come and do commercials to do sponsors for their new fall drinks. This was a good way to come out with their fall drinks and get teenagers to go and buy their drinks.
They also do a good way of advertising by getting TikTok celebrities to get and review their drinks. They would even send packages to the celebrities so they could review their products. These companies do a very good job of making their drinks known.
Starbucks has recently celebrated its 20th anniversary of their fall drinks. Reward Members could get a free fall drink to help Starbucks celebrate its 20th anniversary. Dunkin’ started to come out with their fall drinks in 2003. Dunkin’ is known for releasing their drinks before Starbucks, hoping that it would bring in more customers.
Both companies have a lot of similarities but major differences when it comes to their drinks when it comes to their fall drinks. Both have very good drinks, and they won’t disappoint.
Christmas drinks were released in November and continue to be popular.