• :

‘Valentine’s Day’ is perfect movie to watch on holiday

Movie Review
Red and pink is everywhere; chocolate is stocked, and today people are celebrating Valentine’s Day.
While opinions may vary on this somewhat controversial holiday that some love and some hate, there’s nothing better than a new movie to celebrate. There are an overwhelming number of romance movies, making it hard to find the perfect one to watch with or without a Valentine.
What better of a movie to celebrate Valentine’s Day with than the movie Valentine’s Day.
The movie, released in 2010, stars some famous actors such as Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, as well as countless other celebs that have been seen on the screens time and time again.
The storyline follows the different lives of multiple characters who have completely different lifestyles and jobs.
All these individuals are somehow intertwined into each other’s lives, and this movie brings a beautiful message to the audience. Valentine’s Day is a story of how love can be found in every form within parents, significant others, friends, or strangers.
The movie also lets the viewers know that Valentine’s Day should be the celebration of love itself, not who gets you chocolate.
Following the different lives of others really helps support this message and aids in showing us, the audience, how love is everywhere.
There is nothing bad to say about this movie. It has twists, turns, and the most heartwarming ending. It can appeal to all, and movies that can do that are the ones that are loved by all.
The costumes are very 2010, and the filming is unique in its transitions from one person to the other.
Something else that’s great about this film is the variety of actors. All different actors who have done such different pieces all together in one rom-com gives such an interesting aspect to the movie. I mean who could imagine Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner in the same movie?
It just has so many interesting pieces to its whole.
This movie is a must for the Valentine’s season. For everybody, you will laugh, cry, and love this no matter what your Valentine’s Day status is.
As it says in the movie: “ Love is the only shocking act left on the planet.” So, be shocked, get some Dollar Store candy, and watch it.