• :

Halloween costumes take this year by storm

Today is Halloween, and it’s not too late to pick up a last-minute costume.  You can check out a local Halloween store, or take some time to collect some accessories that you may already have in your house.
Barbie: “It’s her, and her, and me, and you, in PINK.” Put on your best pink outfits and get ready to party with all the Barbies. Whether your wear a pink cowgirl outfit or a pink sundress, put it all together with a blonde wig, and your costume is complete.
Fairies: Don’t let Halloween fly by too fast. Strap on a pair of wings, a cute dress, and don’t forget to finish it off with some sparkly pixie dust. This can be done with one person or a whole group. Maybe try to get your friends to all pick different colors, and you can all be fairy sisters together.
Woody and Buzz: We all know our good old pals Buzz and Woody. This is a great way to do a couple or a best friend costume. For Buzz, match a white top with green bottoms, and add Buzz’s wings. For Woody, match a yellow top with a cowprint vest, and wear jeans on the bottom. Finish it off with a cowboy hat and a pair of boots. For both, make sure you write Andy on the bottom of the shoe to make your outfit come to life.
Men in Black: Quick, the aliens have gone loose. Put on your blazer, tie, and sunglasses. Also, make sure to get your personalized MIB badge. You could even top it off with an alien of your own. Most of this costume can be found at home which will make it very accessible to many.
Boxer: Welcome to the ring, and get ready to punch Halloween night by surprise. Put on your robe and your gloves, and warm up to win the best costume. There are many different colors of robes like pink, black, and red. Finish off your costume by braiding your hair so it won’t get caught in your Halloween knockout.
Pirates: Shiver me Timbers; it’s Halloween night. Wear a white dress and a sailor hat; make sure you add some gold and red accessories. You can wear a red bandanna on your head as well as gold jewelry or gold clips in your hair.
Construction Workers: Caution, coming up with your costume is a lot of work, but make it easier and put on a neon top and bottom as well as a bright safety vest. Top it off with a construction hat and a roll of construction tape, just in case duty calls.
Care Bears: Caring is what counts, so go back to the 70s and become the bears we all love. Grab your friends and pick which bear you relate to the most. When you have your bear, put on a top and bottom that matches. You can add fluffy leg warmers and pom pom ears, too. To put it all together, grab a boa, and make a big necklace with your bear’s symbol on it.