• :

Spring break playlists are easy mood lifters

Spring Break is a long-awaited and exciting week for many students. John Carroll’s Spring Break starts tomorrow and ends April 7, with class resuming on April 8. Many spend the week hanging out at the beach, visiting family, or staying home.
Finding or making a good playlist can add some happy tunes to a day on the beach or at home. While they can be made in any genre, they mainly consist of country, pop, and rap.
Spotify offers playlists made for specific Spring Break destinations. Other places to find music ideas are Pinterest, YouTube, and Amazon Music. These apps make it super easy to find playlists that fit your taste.
Sophomore Kacey Schafer said, “I love listening to country music, especially on a boat with friends and family.”
Some country artist ideas include Luke Bryan, Luke Combs, and Eric Church.
Sophomore Matthew Kim said, “I prefer listening to mostly country and pop.”
Artists such as Calvin Harris, Justin Bieber, and Pitbull are great pop alternatives.
Here are some good options for a playlist:
– “Me and My Kind” by Cody Johnson. This is about a country man who was in love with a girl, and when they left each other, she gave up country men.
– “Heartache Medication” by Jon Pardi is just a feel good, warm song.
– “7 Summers” by Morgan Wallen is about summer memories with a girl he lost.
– “22” by Taylor Swift. This is about just having fun, and it’s a great song for fun with friends.
– “Make Me Wanna” by Thomas Rhett. This is just a happy summer country song.
– “Springsteen” by Eric Church is about a man who has memories of a girl in relation to Bruce Springsteen’s music because they liked it together.
– “American Kids” by Kenny Chesney tells the story of what it’s like to be a teen in the country in America.
– “New Romantics” by Taylor Swift. This is such a feel-good pop song.
– “This Love” by Bob Marley and The Wailers. This is something you hear and think warm weather.
– “Good Directions” by Billy Currington is about a man in Georgia who gives driving directions to a woman who he finds attractive.
– “Time of Our Lives” by Pitbull and Ne-Yo. It is just such a fun song to listen to.