• :

Website receives update over summer

John Carroll first introduced their newly designed website on August 1. The new change has embraced many advanced features like quick links, modern updates, and a simple and accessible home page.
When first opening the website, viewers are introduced to an array of school clips and a glimpse into JC, continuing with active notifications and sports events occurring that day.
Links, such as the Patriot Experience, News, Games & Results, and Frequently Asked Questions can help viewers navigate throughout the website.
With the announcement of the brand-new website, many appreciate the change.
Director of Marketing & Communications Jessy Weiss explained, “We’ve cut back on the number of pages, consolidating information and making it easier for users to find the content they need.”
Ms. Weiss added, “In our research phase, we looked at industry best practices, as well as countless independent schools and higher education sites to determine our site navigation and user experience.”
Students also expressed their sentiments towards the adjustment.
Junior Nelia Kelleher said, “It is easier because I can find the athletic teams much easier, and it looks much cleaner.”
Assistant Principal Jake Hollin commented, “We wanted something that was more reflective of the student experience and more engaging and updated than what we’ve had before.”
With the website’s new and pristine look, it can provide parents, students, prospective families, and alumni the opportunity to access all of John Carroll’s information and inquiries.
Additionally, advancements in navigation and appearance ultimately allow viewers to receive images, videos, articles, and other resources to see the life of current Patriots.
Ms. Weiss mentioned, “The old website was several years old, so it was time for something that better matched our brand identity and supported our back-end needs.”