• :

National Letter of Intent Signing

Approximately 30 members of the Class of 2024 participate

Sophie Anderson, UMBC (Softball): “I chose to sign with UMBC because of the welcoming team, amazing coaches, close campus, and great atmosphere. I want to thank God for giving me this opportunity.”

Corrine Baikauskas, Monmouth University (Lacrosse): “I chose the college because I loved the coaches, and the team culture; it was a good fit.”

Logan Boltz, Quinnipiac University (Lacrosse): “I liked the location and sports programs.”

Izzy Boyle, Flagler College (Lacrosse): “I choose to sign with Flagler because I love the town surrounded by the school, and the coaches and team environment is so lighthearted and fun.”

Christian Brown, Methodist University (Lacrosse): “I chose the school because the coach was nice and accepting.”

Jillian Bruggeman, Queens University (Lacrosse): “I chose to sign with Queens University of Charlotte because I’ve always wanted to play lacrosse in college. Queens University is also in a great area in North Carolina, and it is a smaller school, and that is just what I was looking for. I am super excited to play at the next level.”

Adam Dengler, McDaniel College (Lacrosse): “They gave me an ability to play early on, and it was the right fit for me.”

Kayla DeVeau, Wagner College (Lacrosse): “I chose to sign with Wagner because not only did I enjoy the athletic part of the school, but it also fit the requirements that I had for a well-rounded college experience. The academic programs, campus culture, and opportunities for personal and professional growth aligned perfectly with my goals, making it the ideal choice for me to further my athletic and academic career.”

Caitlyn Durchanek, Ohio State University (Lacrosse): “I chose Ohio State because I instantly fell in love once I stepped on campus, and the welcoming team environment is something that is incomparable to any other college.”

Connor Ellis, Salisbury University (Lacrosse): “I chose Salisbury University because it fits the needs and wants that I desired. The coaching staff and I connected well, which made my decision a lot easier. They have a renowned business major which I plan to pursue as well.”

Brandon Hare, Hood College (Lacrosse): “It felt like I would fit in, and I liked the small size of the school.”

Austin Hofmann, Salisbury University (Soccer): “I choose to sign with Salisbury University because I wanted to stay kind of close to home, and I also had a bunch of friends already going there. When I went on my visit, I loved the campus because it wasn’t too big or too small, and everything is within walking distance. Lastly, they are one of the only D3 schools that has a Bermuda grass field that’s separate from their training field, and it is very nice. Ever since last year, I knew I wanted to go to Salisbury.”

Sojo Hollin, Coastal Carolina University (Lacrosse): “I chose Coastal Carolina because I loved the environment and, of course, being right next to the beach is a perk.”

Natalie Kelly, University of South Florida (Lacrosse): “I signed with USF because I wanted to be a part of an inaugural season and a family-like culture, and I knew they already built that at Jacksonville.”

Dougie Kolb, Monmouth University (Lacrosse): “I chose Monmouth University to continue my lacrosse career further my education. It is right by the beach; what more could I want?”

Haley Lauer, Iona University (Lacrosse): “I chose my school because I loved the environment, the team and coaches, and I just fell in love with the school when I went to visit.”

Ryan Mosier, Susquehanna University (Lacrosse): “I already knew all the guys on the team, and I felt comfortable being there.”

Christian Rugel, Salisbury University (Soccer): “All my boys are going to Salisbury.”

Eddie Smith, Loyola College (Soccer): “I chose to commit to Loyola University of Maryland because it was the right fit. It was a great fit with the coaches for me. I am able to see myself playing in their program. It is very close to home, which makes it much easier for my parents to see me. Lastly, It was also financially smart for my family and me with much less travel expenses along with scholarships I received.”

Margo Smith, University of Lynchburg (Field Hockey): “I liked the coaches and the players, and they made me feel welcome when I visited.”

Mia Snellenburg, Dickinson College (Lacrosse): “I chose to commit to Dickinson College because of the community, the team, and the high standard of academics. Right when I stepped on campus it felt like home, and I knew I was where I was supposed to be.”

CJ Supan, Colby College (Soccer): “They will provide a different opportunity for me and a good education.”

Cameron Tolson, Villanova University (Soccer): “When I went on the visit, I really liked it, and I knew it was the right fit.”
Camren Williams, Dickinson College (Football): “I visited and loved the school I decided to commit early because I already saw myself here at Dickinson.”

Ian Wagner, Salisbury University (Soccer): “I chose to sign with Salisbury because it has the major I want to pursue. I also chose Salisbury because I was scouted for soccer, and they are one of the best D3 Soccer schools.”

Julia Ward, University of Maryland (Lacrosse): “I chose the University of Maryland because as soon as I walked on campus, it felt like home. The University of Maryland is known for both its academic and athletic excellence. Growing up, I would watch the Terps play and wonder if I could ever play at that level. It is truly a dream come true to become a Terp. Go Terps!”

Lydia Ward, University of Maryland (Lacrosse): “I selected the school because of the legacy of Maryland lacrosse and the opportunity to play at a high level and possibly win a national championship.”

Anna Westervelt, Old Dominion (Lacrosse): “I liked the team culture and the atmosphere.”

Annie Wille, Lindenwood University (Lacrosse): “I chose Lindenwood University for many reasons, including their great pre-med program, their amazing campus and facilities, and the surrounding area of the school. Another huge factor was the coaching staff. Their philosophies and core values really aligned with what I’m looking for. They create a family-like community for the team, and really prepare their girls for not only the field, but also for life outside of lacrosse. It really stood out because it felt like it was the right place for me.”