Google Tracker is the best website for tracking Santa

Addison Biscoe, Staff Writer

In about a week, Google Santa Tracker is going to be ready to track Santa. While we wait for that day, you can play all the Christmas games you want.

Google Santa Tracker will start tracking Santa on December 24, but all the games, videos, and other interactive features the website offers are available all year long. To find the app, Google search “The Google Santa Tracker.”

The Google Santa Tracker was first launched in 2004, and over the years, they have added many features to the website. In 2018, they added games, lesson plans on coding, and information about Christmas around the world. They also added a feature where one can call and talk to Santa or hear a funny joke.

This week, you can monitor the countdown as it counts down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds until Santa leaves the North Pole.

To find the countdown, look in the top right corner of the website. To find all of the games, hit the pink play button. The pink play button will pick a random game for you.

The website offers a variety of games, videos, and special features that can be fun for all ages. For younger kids, they have coloring, stories, and easy level games. For older kids, they have all the other games which are a little more difficult.

Some of the games the website has include Elf Maker, Santa Selfie, Code Lab, and Elf Ski.

Student favorites include Santa Selfie and Gumball Tilt.

Sophomore Mia Romano said, “Gumball Tilt is my favorite game on Santa Tracker because it is challenging and super fun.”

Freshman Addison Weaver said, “Santa Selfie is my favorite, because you can customize Santa however you want and make him cute and funny looking.”
The website also has a fireplace feature that has Santa sleeping in front of a peaceful burning fire.

Junior Julia Ward said, “I like the website because I get to see where Santa is.”  Julia added she would recommend the website to anyone else wishing to see Santa.