TOP 10: Movies to Watch in Fall

Maddie Root, Managing Editor

1. Hocus Pocus
A classic! This is a perfect movie to watch with your family on a nice fall evening.

2. Rudy
Missing your normal high school football season a little extra today? Watch the inspiring true story of Rudy Ruettiger.

3. Edward Scissorhands
Directed by Tim Burton, this creepy but heart-warming movie will put you right in the Halloween spirit.

4. Rebecca
Based on the 1938 novel, Rebecca tells the story of young couple who moves into a house together. However, this house might not be as normal as it seems…

5. Hubie Halloween
This brand new Netflix comedy starring Adam Sandler and Julie Bowen will have you laughing throughout the entire movie!

6. Ratatouille
Over quarantine, we all did a lot of cooking. Remy shows us how to navigate the kitchen while having fun.

7. The Goonies
A group of kids looking for something to do in their boring town end up on an intense treasure hunt. This movie will make you want to go on an adventure on your bike in the woods.

8. Silence of the Lambs
Looking for the perfect thriller to frighten you? Silence of the Lambs has it all: murder, mystery, and twisted mind games.

9. Perks of Being a Wallflower
An awkward teen tries to navigate high school. This movie will take you right back in time to Homecoming dances and fall football games.

10. Sleepless in Seattle
A great movie to transition into the winter season. Watch as two people try to find each other—and slowly fall in love.